Saturday, October 20, 2012

Of Advices...

    Giving advice is easy!
    I give loads of advice and suggestions to myself every time. They are all very brilliant too. Now is the point, you are by all means entitled to ask - 'If they are so brilliant, why aren't you on the top of the world?' The answer to which is easier even - I am too busy being proud of the advice that I had just devised, I spend the rest of the time being obsessed about it and after I am done with that, I forget what the advice was in the first place. So I seldom follow my own advice.
    The usual blokes who give advice are well known successful people - that's the traditional idea. You will never take advice from someone who never succeeded. And sometimes you also run across people who have been awarded success for free by the thing called Universe (Universe is defined for non-scientific folks as 'a thing to blame if you have no clue why or how something happened'). These people have no advice under their invisible sleeve. They usually retort to the phrase - "I have no idea!" when they are asked how they succeeded.
    But I am not one of those folks. I am pretty disciplined in what I do. My two major activity of the day involves eating and spending the rest of my time staring at my computer screen, sometimes moving some stuff around (mostly within hard drive partitions).
    But that was two days ago. Now I have known better and I took up reading again. And I found out, not long ago, that somebody missed my writing (I am ecstatic) so I am here, writing once again.
    Now that I have tore my eyes off the computer screen and have read books the past few days, I can give myself advice again.
    In my brief research on this subject (Advice) all my life, I have found out that - if you want to give good advice to yourself, try it on people who are in pursuit of similar stuff as you are and more importantly, pursued them to follow it (that is what takes real skill and energy). If they work for them, then you can be somewhat certain that they are going to work for you as well. Surely, there might be a few loopholes and glitches; its not rocket science; but it usually works pretty fine with me...




8 comments :

  1. Aha. So you took my advice and wrote again. A good piece. Please be more regular now. So that people who love to read good blogs can read yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I finally took your advice!!! :D... and yes, I will be more regular! :) ...

      Delete
  2. Brilliantly written ! I have found an interesting blog now :) I loved the post simply for the reason you wrote it. The write up was an honest attempt about illuminating things we neglect in life :D ;) Like I have written a post last year. "Giving advice is easy following is tough !" Yeah please be regular I liked the essence you portrayed in your posts. I wonder why you followed my blog when you didn't read it ! :D Still thanks ! Take care !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post thank for sharing your advice, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Information really really help me, because really as I hope to be found .. hopefully your future can provide more knowledge and useful info like this, thank you friends .. hope you always the spirit ...

    Cara Menghilangkan Lemak Perut Secara Alami Dan Cepat
    Kesalahan Yang Sering Dilakukan Dalam Merawat Gigi
    Obat Penghilang Rasa Sakit Alami
    Tips Sederhana Menurunkan Berat Badan
    Cara Alami Mengatasi Kebotakan
    Makanan Pencegah Kanker Prostat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like all of your writing. I hope you don't get bored to always share your experiences with me. Don't forget to visit my website below:

    healthzia.net

    merpatiku.my.id

    petsofusa.com

    celanapria.my.id

    ReplyDelete